Thursday 14 November 2013

Coursework Stage 1 Planning

Type of Magazine
The magazine is a Rock magazine - covering rock music from both the past and present.

Name of Magazine
I have decided to name my magazine "Breakthru" like the Queen single from The Miracle album.

Audience
I am going to aim my magazine to ages 14+. I will cover both old and new Rock music so the magazine is aimed at a variety of ages.

Audiences - Attitudes and Interests
The audiences will listen to rock music - there will probably be a varied audience as the bands I will feature will be both old and new.

Outlet
The magazine will be sold in most large newsagents along with supermarkets like Tesco and Morrisons. It will also be sold in music stores.

Necessary information
The magazine will feature a bar code, website, price and issue number on the front cover.

Selling Point
The magazine will feature both recent and older bands so it can appeal to a large audience. It will also cover many sub-genres of rock.

Theme
The theme of my double page spread will be an interview with an artist/band - I will have my friends pose as the particular artist.

Images - Front Cover
The image that I will use for the front cover will be an image that I took of one of my friends posing as a rock artist.

Other images:
I will use images that I have taken myself at concerts and images of my friends and/or myself.


1 comment:

  1. Abbie, you have completed an initial plan for your music magazine. The next step is to complete the stage 2 planning document, thinking about each area in greater depth and more specific about what you intend on including in your magazine.

    ReplyDelete