Tuesday 25 February 2014

Editing Photos: 25/02/14

I decided which photos I was going to use for my double page spread and front cover and edited them on photoshop. 
I separated the image of my friend from the background using the magnetic lasso tool and using the refine edge tool to smooth the areas around the hair. After doing so, I increased the vibrancy of the image to make the colours stand out - making the album cover brighter so it is clear what the album is. I also airbrushed the photo, adding "makeup" to my model using the paint brush tool and altering the effect it leaves so it looks more like makeup. I combined all the airbrushed layers to the original layer to create the final photo.

I separated the image from the background by using the magnetic lasso tool, refining the edges to smooth out the area where the hair is. I increased the vibrancy to make the hair of my model stand out. Like the image for my front cover, I airbrushed the photo and added in some "makeup" style effects in order to make the photos look more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment